XTERRA Fitness TR150 Folding Treadmill Review
The XTERRA TR150 is one to add to your list when you are looking for an inexpensive treadmill. The Sonny s ft7 603 is on the same price and specs spectrum. It’s not a commercial computer, but it’s fairly stable. There are also manual tilt systems with speeds up to 10 mph. This is one of the best treadmills you can buy for under 300 dollars right now. This is a model from the bottom of the treadmill market, but if you want something amazing (or if you’re a seasoned rider) you won’t. But you would certainly want to read XTERRA Fitness TR150 Folding Treadmill Review if budget is a challenge but you do want a decent performing, practical and high-rated input running system.
Assemble dimensions: 63.4L x 28.75W x 51.4H inches (161L x 73 W x 130H) cm
Tread belt dimensions: 50 LX 16W inches (127 L x 40.6W)
Assembled weight: 108 pounds (49 kilograms)
Weight capacity: 250 pounds(113.3 kg)
Motor: 2.25 HP 0.5 to 10 mph
Incline manual: 3 levels
Deck cushioning: extra soft
Console: 12 programs
Extras: tablet holder accessory, holders
Warranty: frame lifetime, motor one year, parts 90 days, labor 90 days
Also, don’t forget to check my sole F63 treadmill review here
Assembly and Maintenance
The deck of the treadmill is fully mounted. Therefore only the side console masts, the console, and its wires must be attached for assembly.
It’s not supposed to take more than 30 minutes. The manual clearly explains all assembly instructions. There are many websites that have published their XTERRA Fitness TR150 Folding Treadmill Review and they said that it’s easy to assemble and maintain.
The materials are also provided for the belt and mounting modifications. The belt must be lubricated for every 40 hours of service in terms of repair. A Lube Warning feature is available in the console to remind you that the belt is grained. In order to avoid foreign items from being pulled into the rollers and/or motor causing harm, the belt should be maintained clean other than this.
Incredible frame and deck
The XTERRA fitness TR150 is an incredibly robust and stainless steel tube frame even though it can be considered a light capacity walker. Just the side rail cover, the motor cover, and the console are the ABS component of its design.
- Support: In other words, the machine serves consumers up to 250 pounds (113.3 kg). The corrosion-resistant finish is available in all steel pieces inside the frame.
- Color: The color used by this treadmill is black, which is the only color available for this.
- Largeness: The XTERRA TR 150, like the Bowflex BX T216 for instance, is not as large as a commercial trainer. But it only has a length of 63.4″ and a width of 28.75″ (73 cm).
- Clearance: Moreover, at least 2 feet of clearance on each foot, at least 3 feet of clearance on the back, and at least one foot at the front should be allowed to be run safely and readily accessible. So it could not suit very well in a little room, these being said.
- Folding Design: The machine has a folding feature. Its deck can be folded up and its footprint can be folded up, around 29 D.
28.7 (55 x 73)cm. x 22.55m.
- Transport Wheels: Transport wheel is one of the most attractive and necessary features which will help you to move your machine easily.
- Weight: The machine is very heavy and fully built. It weighs around 108 pounds (49 kilograms). But there is a set of transportation wheels on the front base. If you have completed the workout, relocating the treadmill should be no tougher as the weight of the treadmill is not greater than 35% to 40% of its total weight.
- Rubber Belt: A heavy-duty non-slip rubber belt is provided for the XTERRA fitness TR 150. It has a running surface of 50 L x 16 W (127 x 40.6 cm) (127 x 40.6 cm).
- Speed: It’s a walking and jogging treadmill. Even though it gives a top running speed of 10MPH, it’s a walking and jogging treadmill.
This running surface can be considered a little short for a person over 6′ (183 cm) for a full and fulfilling stride. But it should be enough to stroll and jog gently. The deck is fitted with the XTERRA TRX3500-style additional, soft coating system. This method of coating consists of three components of shock absorption on either side of the deck. These reduce the impact of each foot strike by up to 20%, which leads to more comfortable and healthy driving.
Incline and step-up height
A manual incline system like the western 5.2-ton crossway features this XTERRA Longitudinal Pacing. That said during your preparation, you can’t change the deck direction. Reasonable rear stabilizers make the deck tilt of the unit available. They can be locked easily with a pop-pin in the desired location. It’s not a serious full incline stage. The rises of the three inclines are between 0.5°, 1°, and 2°.
Yet you can also apply any difficulty to your right to burn more calories even though you are two degrees inclined. Deck step-up height can differ according to the incline settings chosen. For example, the deck step-up height is about 5.5″ (14 cm) at a zero-degree incline and the backdown height is just about 40.” (10 cm).
A space with a ceiling that is at least 10 inches (25 cm) above your height is recommended for position and use of the engine.
Motor Of XTERRA Fitness TR 150 Folding Treadmill
Engine Of XTERRA Fitness TR 150:
Similar to the re-fitting model 12 the XTERRA fitness TR 150 is fitted with a 2,25 hp engine. Though not a super-powerful engine, even at maximum speed it can survive long-distance jogging and running sessions.
It is also fitted with a small treadmill that stabilizes the rotation movement, making the belt movement much simpler. A speed range of 0,5 mph to 10 MPH is provided by the engine.
There are various programs available in the machine’s console.
The belt speed automatically adjusts the belt speed according to the different sections of the workout if you chose to exercise using one of these programs. Not least, as it is a basic engine, it also has minimal power consumption. In other words, even if you use them every day the electricity bill should be no more than a few dollars.
The engine itself does not generate much sound in use, but it can generate more or less sound depending on how quickly you go.
Console Of XTERRA Fitness TR 150 Folding Treadmill
Although it doesn’t have a Bluetooth option, and it is not connected with any online fitness apps. The console of the XTERRA TR 150 dough shape has quite a few features to keep you Motivated.
- Speed Adjustment Key: Speed control keys for 1 mph to 9 mph are available on the console. However, the Keys give intervals of 0.1 mph for the incremental speed change. It’s an outstanding feature since it helps you to find the best speed for your preparation. The belt speed is often changed seamlessly without any sudden adjustments so that the tempo can be adjusted accordingly.
- LCD Display: In the start, it has a very wide LCD screen that monitors time, distance, calories, and pulse with easy-to-read digit numbers. The settings for distance and speed are in English (miles, MPH). The journeyed distance is also seen on the left-hand side of the screen, as a race track.
- Laps Counter: This feature involves one-quarter of a mile of laps completed for each lap.
- Handlebars: The sensors installed into the handlebars will only read your heartbeat and your heart rate will be displayed on the monitor.
- Present Programs: It does not function with HR chest strap transmitters of the polar or other types. The manual software is available in 12 preset programs (p1-p1 2). Many preset programs, each with a default length of 30 minutes, are interval-based.
The pace automatically changes after three minutes during a chosen program. However, each of the services can be personalized.
- Speed Of Interval: The speed setting of any interval may be increased or decreased. Naturally, you can work out freely and change the pace during your preparation, if you want.
- Stop/Start Buttons: You can stop your workout if necessary with the stop-button. The break can only take five minutes. The display will reset after five minutes and return to boot mode.
- Tablet Holder: You can use your tablet during your workout and can enjoy it a lot. Because the console has a reading rack or tablet holder in terms of non-fitness features.
It also has two small molded compartments of different accessories for the dashboard. There is no USB charge port or cooling ventilator in the unit.
About Pros and Cons
Understanding all things about XTERRA Fitness TR 150 Folding Treadmill Review, pros and cons helps a lot. Here we have tried to describe some great and not so great things.
What’s so great?
- Sturdy construction for a walking treadmill. Can hold users up to 250 pounds.
- Folding deck space-saving design.
- Very easy to assemble.
- Transport wheels.
- Low electricity use
- Extra soft cushioning for a low impact ride. Manual incline with three levels of adjustment.
- Speed settings up to 10 MPH.
- Speed adjustment increments of 0.1 MPH. Giving you the possibility to find the perfect pace for your workout.
- Quick keys for speed adjustment for the 1 to 9-speed settings.
- Tablet holder includes
- Accessory trays are built into the dashboard. Tablet holder included.
- 12 preset workout programs.
- Track function for the distance which counts
- the laps you have completed.
- Pulse reading function.
- Little maintenance required.
What’s not so perfect?
- No target function.
- No control backlight.
- The calories reading isn’t 100% accurate.
The XTERRA Fitness TR 150 is a walking and jogging pulling unit fitted with a 2.25 HP engine with a speed range between 0.5 and 10 MPH.
It has a three-position manual tilt system. For the light volume unit, the frame is foldable and pretty sturdy. Might carry up to 250 pounds for consumers. It is a superb gym for light to medium aerobic exercises, muscle tone, weight loss, intervals, and endurance growth.
And last but not least, it’s an affordable machine with an outstanding price-value; until now most of the exercise and shopping websites have an average of 4 stars. This connection can be verified.